The Nursing Home of the Baptist Church in Bialystok is an organization of the Baptist Church of Poland. As a charitable institution it provides services to all people who need care and support.
The main goals of the Nursing Home are:
- Providing permanent or temporary residence to eldery citizens lacking adequate assistance;
- Providing permanent or temporary residence to people with special needs, inveterately ill or requiring constant care;
- Providing equitable residence conditions;
- Providing round-the-clock medical care:
- Weekly medical checkups by a doctor working in The Nursing Home;
- Nurses work in shifts, which allows our residents to contact them and articulate their needs any time they want;
- We also provide transport to policlinics and hospitals required by the needs of our residents;
- Providing around the clock nurse care;
- Providing four times a day balanced home cooked meals meeting dietary restrictions;
- Securing religious needs of our residents according to their churches’ practice and teaching.